Boosh Food Company
Boosh Food Company is owned and operated by Connie Marples who is both a client and friend of Everything Financial. She has recently launched her website at www.booshfood.com where you can order frozen meals delivered to your home.
About Boosh Foods:
There is no better gift than a lovingly-made meal.
Whether you’re stuck in meetings all day, bussing the kids from soccer to science camp, or a new mom trying not to sleep standing up, a meal made with whole foods packed with nutrition is a gift you and your body will love you for. Boosh knows that not having time to eat a well-made meal isn’t the same as not wanting fresh abundant dishes to eat.
So our vision is simple: we want to make the world happy, energized, and healthy.
Our trained chefs design tasty and flexible meals using whole foods and fresh ingredients that can be eaten after a long day or as part of your own creation. There’s no right way to eat a Boosh meal.
We work to source local products whenever possible that are always GMO-free, low sodium, and low in processed sugar. Fresh and seasonal ingredients keep our menu changing so you’re regularly finding new dishes to try.
Recipe: Chicken Cordon Blue
· 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
· 6 slices Swiss cheese
· 6 slices ham
· 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
· 1 teaspoon paprika
· 6 tablespoons butter
· 1/2 cup dry white wine
· 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
· 1 tablespoon cornstarch
· 1 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Pound chicken breasts if they are too thick. Place a cheese and ham slice on each breast within 1/2 inch of the edges. Fold the edges of the chicken over the filling, and secure with toothpicks. Mix the flour and paprika in a small bowl, and coat the chicken pieces.
2. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the chicken until browned on all sides. Add the wine and bouillon. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
3. Remove the toothpicks, and transfer the breasts to a warm platter. Blend the cornstarch with the cream in a small bowl, and whisk slowly into the skillet. Cook, stirring until thickened, and pour over the chicken. Serve warm.