· 1/4 cup maple syrup
· 2 tablespoons soy sauce
· 1 clove garlic, minced
· 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
· 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
· 1 pound salmon
1. In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
2. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
4. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 Allrecipes.com
Printed From Allrecipes.com 2/11/2019