Everything Financial Group offers the resources and expertise to help you achieve your financial goals and dreams. Our goal is to set the foundation of a solid long-term relationship by providing comprehensive financial planning. This can be as diverse as planning for retirement, selling a business, receiving an inheritance, buying a recreational property or proactively planning for your legacy. Our Omni Formula and expertise help you to prepare for such events so that you can achieve your financial and lifestyle goals every step of the way. Every Financial Plan is unique and using our Omni Formula, it is an ongoing process that can be updated and changed as your situation changes.
Our Full Financial Plan will cover all of your financial needs:
- Taxes and Bookkeeping
- Wills & Estate Planning
During our initial meeting we will discuss your financial and lifestyle goals, as well as what you expect from the financial planning process. We will review the information you need to know about our Wealth Managers, our practice and our approach to financial planning. You can expect that we will consistently and responsibly perform all services related to the provision, review and ongoing monitoring of the financial planning solutions we implement on your behalf.
At Everything Financial we will always:
- Strive to acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of your financial goals.
- Update your current financial information on a regular basis.
- Carefully assess and monitor your investment risk and time-frame.
- Explain the implications of all recommended financial planning strategies and gladly answer any questions you may have.
- Update you as and when appropriate by email, mail and phone.
- Meet with you regularly to review your Complete Financial Planning & Solutions Binder.
- Act as your primary Wealth Manager, coordinating the efforts of other related professionals as and when required.
- Treat you with utmost respect and professionalism.
- Navi Plan Blank Fact Finder (PDF)
- Cash Flow Worksheet (PDF)
- Should I take Dividends or Salary (PDF)
- EFG Financial Plan Checklist (PDF)